500 CLUB LOTTERY RULES
- The ‘500 Club’ will be operated under The Gambling Act 2005, which covers Small Society Lotteries. The promoter is Adam Norris, West Essex FC
- The Club reserves the right to alter the Rules of the ‘500 Club’ from time to time, as may be necessary. A copy of the current Rules will be available on this website.
- All profits made by the ‘500 Club’ will be used to support the Club and its objectives.
- Players must be aged 16 or over.
- The subscription will be £10 per month, payable by Standing Order on the 1st day of each month (or annually in a single payment of £120, to be made before the 5th working day of January each year). On registration, applicant will be allocated a Draw Number which should be used as reference for the Standing Order.
- A draw will take place every month for cash prizes, normally around the 10th. Winners of prizes will be notified by email and the results of the draw will be open for inspection and published on our website.
- 50% of the total annual subscriptions will be paid out in the form of cash prizes; for this purpose the ‘500 Club’ year will usually run from 1st January to 31st December. However in the inaugural competition the competition will run from 1st October 2018 to 31st December 2019. A participant can win more than one prize each month.
- No ‘500 Club’ participant will be included in the draw if the appropriate subscription has not been received by the 5th working day of the month in which the draw is taking place.
- Prizes will be paid by bank transfer or cheque, which is at the winners’ discretion, and only to the person holding the winning number.
- In the event of there being less than 100 participants the committee reserve the right for prizes to be awarded on a pro rata basis of the actual number of members at the time of the draw.
- In the event of there being more than 100 applications to join the ‘500 Club’, the Club will issue the required number of Draw Numbers to satisfy demand and prizes will be awarded on a pro rata basis of the actual number of members at the time of the draw.
- To be eligible for the annual super draw, members must have been included in the three previous draws.
- Participants can cancel their entry in the Lottery at any time by giving one month’s written notice one of the 500 Club Organisers. Any decision by West Essex FC to wind up the ‘500 Club’ will also be by one month’s written notice. Under no circumstances can any payments be refunded.
- If a player has any outstanding match fees or other debts owed to the club, these will be deducted from any winning payment before it is made.
West Essex FC
R Kent – Chairman
J Kent – Treasurer
P Curran – Secretary
D Reading – First Team Manager & 500 Club Organiser
A Norris – Reserve Team Manager & 500 Club Organiser
R Gale – 500 Club Organiser